Monday, November 05, 2007

Little cabin in the woods



From the low-pitch roof to the AAC walls, this one-room cabin in Wisconsin is designed with energy efficiency in mind.

Bill writes: My wife Grace and I laid all the block in a couple of weeks of rainy weather. All in all things went great and we are very pleased with the results . . .Thanks to you and Derek for your support in making our dream come true.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger gembamarine06 said...

Jeannie, your cabin looks great. I'd like to know so much more so I can build my own in NC!

3:58 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am considering using SafeCrete for a small stone cabin in Montana. Unfortunately, there is no perfect product or material....
can you tell my what drawbacks you found with the product and/or installation.

3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home