Hi, I saw Stephen Plyer's dream house and I was hoping I could find out his design. Was this a custom house or made from pre-designed plans? It looks much like what interested in building. I'm interested in building a dream home, but looking for simplicity and the advantages of ACC. I've gone the gambit from thinking I wanted to build with ICF, then concrete block, then pre-cast concrete, then tilt-up now I'm thinking ACC is the answer.
Well, it might help if I post my email address; Stephen - if see this post, I'd really enjoying hearing more about your experience and the design you choose. I can be reached at erikb61@gmail.com
2 Comments:
Hi, I saw Stephen Plyer's dream house and I was hoping I could find out his design. Was this a custom house or made from pre-designed plans? It looks much like what interested in building. I'm interested in building a dream home, but looking for simplicity and the advantages of ACC. I've gone the gambit from thinking I wanted to build with ICF, then concrete block, then pre-cast concrete, then tilt-up now I'm thinking ACC is the answer.
Thanks,
Erik Bean,
Healdsburg, CA
Well, it might help if I post my email address; Stephen - if see this post, I'd really enjoying hearing more about your experience and the design you choose. I can be reached at erikb61@gmail.com
Thanks,
Erik
Post a Comment
<< Home